PHYSICIANS & NURSE PRACTITIONERS
Medical Cannabis is becoming more widely accepted by Canadians as a means of treating a myriad of mental and physical ailments. Currently, there are over 160,000 Canadians registered with the ACMPR (Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations). Health Canada estimates this number to expand beyond 500,000 patients. To meet this growing demand, Leaf Wise has established a clinic network focused on educating patients, ensuring they receive the support needed to legally access medical cannabis and use it safely. At Leaf Wise, we are dedicated to working with the medical community to discover the benefits of medical cannabis as an alternative medicine and sharing this knowledge with Canadians.
Leaf Wise has immediate full and part-time positions available in Calgary and Grande Prairie.
This position is suited to like-minded medical professionals (MD’s, Psychiatrist’s, Nurse Practitioner’s) interested in:
– Developing an independent Medical Cannabis specialty practice
– Increasing their current patient roster by including Medical Cannabis into their existing family or specialty practice
– Flexible work hours and work arrangements
– Full administrative and Nurse Educator support
– Patient scheduling and management
– Education allowance
– Ongoing training and support
– Opportunities to participate in CME courses and research
– Rewarding compensation structure based on a fee for service model
All qualified candidates are welcome. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years practicing as a family physician, psychiatrist or nurse practitioner.